The Authority movie ?
“The Authority” was created in 1999 by Warren Ellis and Bryan Hitch , published by DC Comics under the Wildstorm imprint. A superhero team mainly composed of Ellis-created characters taken from Stormwatch—a title Ellis had previously written. Here are the following members under the Ellis/Hitch era:
* Jenny Sparks, the Spirit of the Twentieth Century, the group’s founder and original leader
* Apollo, “the Sun God”
* Midnighter, “Night’s Bringer of War”
* Jeroen Thorndike, the Doctor (initially thought to be the second Doctor, he was subsequently shown to be the latest in a long line)
* Angela Spica, the second Engineer
* Jack Hawksmoor, “God of Cities”, leader of the Authority 2000-2005, and
* Shen Li-Min, a.k.a. Swift.
Ellis claims to not know anything about the plans on making the movie, he posted the following in his blog :
“I don’t own THE AUTHORITY, and DC are certainly not compelled to tell me about anything regarding the book.
What an odd thing.“