I didn’t get to attend to WIT – Visprint’s 1st Annual Readers’ Day. I apologize. I had to do some personal stuff to do. Even though I missed the event, looking around the net and various sources, I can catch up.
Thanks to Charles Tan that recorded all panels of the said event:
- Clear Then Clever: How to create comics the advertising way by Paolo Fabregas
- Ikuwento and Kuwentong Pinoy by Eros Atalia
- Under the Influence: 13 things that possessed us to do Trese by Budjette Tan & Kajo Baldisimo
- How Theatre Helped Me Make Good Comics (And How It Can Help You, Too) by Carlo Vergara
- Editoryal at Kartuns, Paano Niluluto? by Freely Abrigo
- Sorrow Sorrowful Mysteries: Ilang Tunay na Kuwento sa Likod ng Kikokomix! by Manix Abrera
- Researching Fiction: Facing the facts of fantasy by Karen Francisco
- Fear & Creativity: How to write about what you don’t know by stepping out of the door by Karl de Mesa
- Personal tips on novel writing by Bart Coronel (also includes Q&A with Coronel, de Mesa, and Francisco)
- The Zero Show by Alan Navarra
- Storytelling, Storyselling by Carlos ‘Siege’ Malvar
Local-known artist -Ian Sta. Maria has been releasing pages of his soon-to-be release next installment of his Skyworld series – Skyworld 4: Requiem.
During the weekend, he released this image that he described: ‘Rizal and Bonifacio faces the Queen of the aswang.’
Skyworld 4: REQUIEM will be released this November 2011.
TRESE 4: Last Seen After Midnight will be released this November 2011.